Brazilian Journal in Health Promotion
About Brazilian Journal in Health Promotion
This journal accepts contributions in the following categories:
- Editorials: intended to discussion of diverse themes relating to any important matter in the area, topics covered in that issue of the journal, or questions of the journal itself. Usually commissioned by the editors to authorities in specific areas (maximum of 1.000 words).
- Original Articles: intended to disclosure of results of original research of empirical, experimental or conceptual nature (maximum of 6.000 words and 5 illustrations).
- Review Article: intended to critical and ordered evaluations of literature on a particular topic. Articles in this category are usually commissioned by the publishers to authors with proven experience in the subject. Unsolicited reviews are also accepted, provided they express experience of the author(s) in the area and are systematic literature review (maximum of 8.000 words and 5 illustrations).
- Description or evaluation of experiences, methods, techniques, procedures and tools: intended to description or critical evaluation of new experiences in health services, methods, techniques or tools, and procedures or conducts adopted as a routine or in experimentation in institutions or active professional groups (maximum of 4.000 words and 3 illustrations).
- Case reports: intended to description of patients, diseases or interesting conditions that present some original aspect, including description of rare cases, atypical behaviors, as well as innovative forms of diagnosis and treatment (maximum of 4.000 words and 3 illustrations).